MOLESKINE 18M LIMITED EDITION ALICE IN WONDERLAND WEEKLY NOTEBOOK LARGE BLUE
Moleskine revisits Lewis Carroll’s childhood literary classic with this Limited Edition 18-Month Weekly Notebook Diary/Planner. With its bright blue cover, original illustrations and quirky Cheshire Cat print on the back page, this planner celebrates both the creative mind behind the story and John Tenniel’s instantly recognizable artwork. "How do you know I’m mad?" asks Alice on the front, while the expandable back pocket is printed with the passage relating to Alice’s first encounter with the Cheshire Cat.
Alice’s surreal adventure continues on the paperband B-side, which features themed finger puppets to cut out and make, while each planner also comes with a set of ’’Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland’’ stickers.
Running from July 2019 to December 2020, each two-page spread in this Weekly Notebook Diary/Planner shows the days of the week on the left and a ruled page for notes, doodles and to-dos on the right. It also features a month-by-month planning section, as well as a yearly calendar for a broader overview of your time.
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland themed hard cover, allowing for a comfortable writing experience even without a surface
- rounded corners
- elastic closure
- ivory-colored, 70 g/m², acid-free paper
- useful tools: travel planning, time zones, international measurements and dialling codes
- worldwide holidays calendar available from moleskine.com/diaryaddons
- color-coordinated expandable inner pocket
- ’In case of loss’ notice printed on the flyleaf
- matching ribbon bookmark
- reusable themed paperband B-SIDE featuring additional printed tools
- lies flat, opens at 180°
Kustantaja: Moleskine 2020
Tuotteet toimitetaan yleensä muutamassa arkipäivässä. Lue tarkemmat tiedot tilausohjeista.